LED Lenser provides the next generation of hand-held lighting devices. Instead of standard bulbs these patented lighting devices use light emitting diodes and reflector tubes to produce their astonishingly brilliant beams.
What is an LED – Light emitting diode?
- LED’s are incredibly energy efficient because they generate almost no heat. A standard LED uses only 0.1 watt, and our new, ultra-bright power chips use between 0.8 and 3 watts. This allows all the electrical energy to be used to generate light. Therefore extended battery life.
- LED’s last longer lasting because there are no filaments to burn out or break. LED’s provide up to 100,000 hours of service life. By comparison, conventional torch bulbs last 20 to 100 hours and filament bulbs approximately 1,000 hours.
- LED’s are compact, allowing a great deal of light to be produced and emitted in a very small space. Therefore, LED lights are easy to carry and easy to store.
- LED’s are more durable. With their plastic enclosed construction, small size and no breakable filaments, LED’s can stand up to significantly rougher handling than incandescent bulb-based lights.
Do different manufactures use different qualities of LED Chips?
Yes they do. LED Lenser use only the very best LED Light chips – Nichia™ from Japan or CREE™ LEDs from Silicon Valley in the USA.
Who are LED Lenser?
- German company based in Sollingen – Founded by twin brothers Rainer & Harold Opolka
- Manufactured their first LED Key ring torch in May 2000, they are at the forefront of LED technology.
- Constantly innovating and developing new products suitable for all market sectors. Range comprises of 235 items. Professional hand held torches, Head Torches, Dive Torches, Key Ring Torches, Rechargeable torches etc
What are some of the benefits of the LED Lenser Range?
- LED Lenser optoelectronic technology gives you the world’s most advanced range of hand held lights.
- LED Lenser’s reflector tubes are lined with Italian crystal and precisely shaped to “pump up” the light produced by the LED for a broader, more powerful beam.
- LED Lenser’s lenses were developed in conjunction with The Institute of light in Munich.
- LED Lenser use 24-carat gold contacts – a superior electrical conductor, which minimises energy lost at the contact points and maximises energy that goes into light production.
- LED Lenser use solid metal casings – most competitors have plastic.
- LED Lenser uses only the highest wattage and the finest quality LED’s. We laboratory test our lights to determine precise milliwatt output.
- Top Quality – All LED Lenser products carry a 2 year warranty.
What are the details of the warranty?
Customers who purchase and use our products are our Number One concern at Pure Energy East Africa Ltd T/a LED Lenser East Africa. If you have a LED Lenser product that you do not feel performs to your expectations, print and complete the warranty form and return with the product to our Head office address in Kenya, we will repair/replace as per our warranty set out below.
You can also send an email to email@example.com or just give us a call at +254 (0) 700 719 896 we will do everything we can to make it right.
Your feedback is an important part of our product development process, we like to know when the products are working and when there may be a problem. Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us, your comments and support of the LED Lenser range is much appreciated.
Pure Energy East Africa Ltd T/a LED Lenser East Africa warrants that following purchase, each LED Lenser Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for the reasonable lifetime of the Product. LED Lenser determines the reasonable lifetime of a product to be two years. LED Lenser is not responsible for any damage or failure resulting from any abuse, misuse, accident, or negligent act or omission by you or by any third party, or for acts of nature. There are no user-serviceable parts inside a LED Lenser product. Unauthorized repair or attempts to service the unit will invalidate the warranty. Non-compliance with LED Lenser’s instructions will invalidate the warranty. For service of the unit under warranty, please return your LED Lenser product, using the online Warranty Claim Form, to your dealer or contact the LED Lenser customer service office. In the event of returning the product under warranty, suitable packaging must be used. Insufficient packaging resulting in damage will invalidate the warranty. Any product not meeting LED Lenser’s limited warranty criteria will only be replaced at the sole discretion of Pure Energy East Africa Ltd T/a LED Lenser East Africa. No refunds will be issued for returned products not meeting the limited liability criteria.